Sharon CrossroadsUnited Methodist Church
Sundays @ 9:45am
1600 W. E. Jeffcoat Rd.
Swansea, SC 29160
We are a small but loving group of people who love Jesus and each other. We welcome all into our church family and hope you will visit soon to a worship service or any of our community events! To learn more and plan a visit, click the button below:
4:30pm – 7pm
Mother’s Day Tea
April 13th, 3pm
Join us for worship every Sunday at 9:45am.
We are now meeting in person again but are still practicing safe social distancing.
We kindly request that everyone continue to wear masks while inside the building.
As we are slowly increasing our in-person connections, there are many ways in which you can stay connected.
We ask that you keep our church, our community and our world in prayer
during this difficult time.
To send a message or prayer request to the church office, please click the button below:
There are plenty of ways you can still serve if you are still practicing social distancing:
- Donate clothing or household items to a charity near you.
- Donate food or money to a local food pantry.
- Donate to UMCOR (United Methodist Committee on Relief)
- Write cards to senior shut-ins or those in nursing homes.
- Call a friend just to check on them and ask if you can pray for them.
Even from our homes there are lots of ways to reach out!